Website Content Curator required for an entertainment website with over 1200000 page views / monthPeers Group
GEEK WANTED Personal assistant for Internet Startup Entrepreneur/Working ActoraltFound.com
Web design / Social Media guru / Marketing and Branding genius **wanted**The Edge Firm
Watch Documentaries, Provide Research and Save the World!Kaveh
NO TAMIN WILD MAG BLOG SITE .COM LOOKING FOR SEO INTERNSNo Tamin
Fun internship at a chic, high energy tech start up for women-Marketing and Social Media InternBookmark This
720 Monroe Street
DescriptionOur ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. We are looking for someone who is interested in the parenting/mom would and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
What You Will Learn:
• How start-ups operate and grow
• How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
• Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
• How to cultivate an online community
• How to track social media analytics using HootSuite and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
• Create compelling content that will be shared
• Create gorilla and viral marketing tactics
• Help organize a social media strategy for 2014
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
Responsibilities• Updating and creating new profiles and pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Uploading videos, photo albums, etc.
• Finding users to follow/friend/like our business
• Writing and posting blog posts/tweets/updates, etc.
• Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business
• Replying to comments, messages, etc.
• Report findings to the team
• Consistently learn and grow, ask pertinent questions
• Ability create and upload Twitter & YouTube backgrounds, and minor video editing skills are a plus
RequirementsWhat We Require:
• Background in Marketing, Business, or Communication
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and Flexible.
• Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
• Self Starter with the ability to work as a team