Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionMoondoggie Studios is a photo and video production company located in Cape May, NJ.
We work with various Marketing Agencies and Sponsors to create fun and exciting photo and video activations for the events that they are involved with.
Looking for someone that can help design and create custom web sites for consumers to download photo's and video clips and integrate social network sharing.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for Websites, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for Web based ad's
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with building and designing Websites and the software required to do so
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback