Graphic/ Web DesignerBookmark This
2208 East Enterprise Parkway
DescriptionCurrently, e-Business Express is on the hunt for a new Intern to fill the "Web Designer" position. Web designers produce visual solutions to communication problems by analyzing the condition and finding the most appropriate means of delivering a message. Web designers make use of diverse methods including typeset, color, photographs and illustrations to create a general layout. They design the overall outline of signs, publications, marketing brochures, web pages, promotional displays, logos, and television and movie credits. Ideal Candidate would live locally and have permanent residence in The United States.
Responsibilities- Brainstorming and mocking up design ideas for eCommerce based websites.
- Use computer software (such as: Adobe Creative Suite) to execute designs.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discuss the with clients, make necessary changes, and obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Projecting budgets and schedules.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Develop graphics and layouts for websites, product illustrations, company logos, and internet websites.
- Buttons, drop down navigation, checkout pages
- Website Integrations
- Marketing Materials Creation (brochures, booth banners)
Requirements- Must be able to work as a production team member to help create innovative websites for customers.
- The ideal candidate will have an excellent command in the English Language (verbal and written skills), be motivated, enthusiastic, patient, and able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Candidate must be organized, able to multi-task, learn quickly, and adapt quickly.
- Must have knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Must have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, and CSS.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite of Products, Illustrator, Photoshop, DreamWeaver, Fireworks, and Flash.
- Preferred knowledge of eCommerce, online shopping carts, business websites, and banner and ad creation.
- Must have working knowledge of designing for the web.
- Has a portfolio of eCommerce web-based designs
- Is located in the Northeast Ohio area, close to Twinsburg, OH
- Is self-motivated and creative
- Is looking for a long term career