Zappos Web Analytics College Intern - Summer 2015Zappos.com, Inc.
Website Design and management for IT Sales and service companyBluesky Capital Parnters, Inc.
Entry level PR, Writing, Mkting/Communication Intern Training ProvidedJpani.net
Travel Writer/Editorial InternMy Beautiful Life
Fashion-Beauty Writer/Editorial InternMy Beautiful Life
Web Design/ GraphicBookmark This
DescriptionWe are looking for an eager student that is up to the challenge of web design and graphic interface of a retail environment. Applicant must have some web design experience with a recent portfolio. He/she should be a team player that is able to work with others within the company. Applicant should be a progressive thinker and ready to bring his/hers ideas to the table.
Responsibilities-Design and implement a new website or maintain existing site. Ability to troubleshoot web interfaces.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school or Computers
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback