Internship for entrepreneursBookmark This
349 5th Avenue
Descriptionbrayola.com is looking for full time interns to join in a fascinating journey tailored for entrepreneurs and people who are dreaming of starting their own business one day.
During a 3 month program you'll be exposes to everything that has to be done with starting and growing a company, anything from raising capital, hiring, accounting, legal and marketing. You'll be working hands on with a seasonal entrepreneur who already "did this before", raised $2.5 Million dollars from a top tier VC, won multiple awards and brought a company from 0 to over $1M in annual revenue.
In this program you'll be joining her on a new journey and help her set up a brand new company. You'll be involved in all aspects of the company, and learn all that you need to know in order to set up your own company.
This is a 3 month unpaid internship where you won't be getting any financial benefits right away, but it will give you the tools needed to someday reach the financial independence you deserve.
The internship will be located in Midtown Manhattan.
Please note: creative, non- traditional resumes are appreciated.
• College degree in anything related to business, marketing, fashion, innovation or technology.
• GPA of at least 3.8
• Hard working
• A Self-starter that can do anything with little to no guidance.
• A desire to open up your own company one day.
• Fluent around the web, and with current technology.
• Creative and passionate for anything you do.
• live in the Internet - shop online/ write / share online - in love with online service tools website