Web Production & Content InternshipNational Sleep Foundation
Ruby on Rails Developer for StayBay.comStayBay.com
Brand New Women's Travel Startup Seeking Social Media HelpPlanet Iris
Show Your IT and Web-Skills While Learning To Make Passive Income From The Internet And Morecurvy girl publishing
Web Developing InternshipExecutive to Executive Coaching, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionModelrevolt is a newly launched startup in Dallas, TX. We are a networking site for professionals in the modeling industry and there fans. We are looking for interns to help with marketing to build our brand, office work, and to help run simple errands.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.