Marketing InternBookmark This
2700 Queens Plaza South, Second Floor
Long Island City, NY
DescriptionCitiEdge is an internet startup. We help renters find their next apartment by matching them, based on personality and shared social network, to curated, expert agents, using our proprietary matching algorithm.
The marketing intern will help develop, and maintain our social media presence, as well as help with outreach to both renters and real estate agents.
The selected intern will be an important part of the team and be responsible to help spread the CitiEdge name.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.