Spring Internship (at a startup)PrepFactory
Tech Startup Needs Marketing and Operations InternNightOwl
Web Developer Internship - InvestFeedinvestFeed.com
You The Have Web & IT Skills? Show Us & Learn To Make Passive Income From The Internet And Morecurvy girl publishing
Front End Web Developer - FindBball.comFindBball
Marketing InternBookmark This
Zhibay LLC is a San Diego based Media Company. We are the first company in North America that provides integrated O2O (Online to Offline) business for Chinese Community. Our online platform has become the Number 1 local Chinese platform within ONE MONTH after official launch, beating all existing local Chinese websites who have been running for years. Now we are keeping growing our business in SD and also aggressively seeking national expansion.
Zhibay is not a traditional media who puts advertising and revenue above everything. We love and promote Giving and Sharing. We only recommend high quality businesses to the community, and we do not make profit out of our recommended businesses and members.
We are looking for Interns to help with Zhibay’s growth locally as well as nationally. As an Intern in Zhibay, you will be responsible for at least one (or more if you want to) of the following projects based on your interest and background.
- Market Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Social Media Marketing
- Product Development
- Event Planning
- Sales and Customer Relation Management
- News Digging, Editting and Publishing
- Video Programme, from Script Writing to Post-production
- Website and Mobile App UI/UX Design
This is an unpaid position, but with potential further employment/co-operation opportunity beyond the internship. And you will be able to work from home with flexible schedules, have tons of opportunities to work with local businesses and organizations (which helps you build up your own network and have a better understanding of the community), and also get valuable hands-on experiences in the fast growing Internet industry.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be goal-oriented, eager to learn and responsible for work
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner and detail-oriented
- Strong writing and research skills
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Must be fluent in Chinese Mandarin