Internet Research InternshipBookmark This
2941 W. Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tambourine is a marketing/advertising agency based in Fort Lauderdale and New York City. We currently have an opening for a full-time Internet research intern at our Ft Lauderdale HQ.
This is a great opportunity for any college/design student considering a career in marketing or advertising to gain practical experience in a world class agency environment.
Program length: minimum of 2 months commitment, no max.
Students with interest in internet marketing are encouraged to apply.
Tambourine is an ROI-obsessed marketing agency driving demand, revenue and brand awareness for travel and leisure clients since 1986. The Company creates inspiring digital experiences and engaging campaigns that produce measurable results.
Based in South Florida and New York City, Tambourine recently received Gold and Platinum Adrian and Magellan awards, the largest and most prestigious travel marketing competitions, representing this year's top marketing campaigns from across the global hospitality industry.
To learn more, please visit: www.Tambourine.com
• Research target client information and add to simple database
• Manage projects working with staff and multiple client contacts to ensure superior quality standards are met in a fast-paced environment?
• Work with key agency departments to manage creative development; oversee media planning, initiatives and budgets
• ability to preform web-based research and add information to our customer database
• ability to handle projects with minimal daily supervision