Website Designer and DeveloperVerea Group LLC
Editorial, Men’s Content at Tailored AvenueTailored Avenue
Mobile Device and Web Graphic Design Internships Summer 2014Dominion Enterprises
Mobile Apps Developer Internships and Web Developer Internships Available for Summer 2014Dominion Enterprises
Social Media InternshipDesignerEyes.com
Marketing/Journalist InternBookmark This
The Circle LLC
The Circle LLC & the Bright Agency Group have recently partnered to co-create an intern magazine that gives everyone a chance to be themselves and build a nice résumé for their future. Our perspective is from the “Voice of the Intern”. As an intern you will learn valuable marketing practices, build a huge network in your desired field, interact with celebrities and be a part of an exciting nationwide empire.
TOPICS ON THE SITE
-The voice of the intern will be the page where interns can talk about whatever they want. If it is a school subject, a program we have with a school, or their perspective of their internship, whatever. We would want to give people the opportunity to express themselves.
-The learning center is a space to give tips on different subjects and topics. We want to create forums here, and build an informative community
-Build Your Resume will include trade show info, job fairs, online seminars, interview tips, etc.
-School Spirit will be solely for creating interaction between schools.
-Fun Topics is basically going to be about whatever. This definitely won’t be politically correct and will post funny meme’s, weird text messages, etc.
-Media Room will focus on all things that have to do with media; Sports, Fashion, Music, Gossip, etc.
- Increase knowledge on content generation, email marketing, social media marketing, event production, sale conversions, streaming software and more
- Interact with our teams celebrity clients
- Generate content to post in assigned or interested topic
- Garner valuable content ideas
- Engage your following in assigned and/or interest topics
- Perform numerous online and guerilla marketing duties
- Attend and/or produce events in your area
- Participate in online webinars, conference calls, streaming and face to face meetings
- Maintain corporate relationships and build new relationships
ResponsibilitiesTo be considered you must submit
- 3 reasons why we should bring you on board
- Updated resume
- A link to your favorite social media profile
- Your favorite topic
- Must have an interest/background in marketing, journalism, or communications
- Must be open to work remotely
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Must be open to field projects
- Must be a hard worker
- Must have a willingness to learn
- Must be a self -starter (we encourage you to come up with ideas that interest you and carry them out)