Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
DescriptionRed Capes is an online fundraising contest site where people raise money and win prizes. We are looking for interns who want to make a difference in their community. You get to shoot short videos (1 to 3 minutes) for people's fundraising campaigns. Tell stories about local heros. Inspire people to donate to your favorite causes.
You will be connecting with non-profits, organizations, businesses, influencers, brands, agencies, colleges and other cause advocates.
Some work will be no pay or delayed, some will pay for your services immediately. Agencies/brands may pay you to create a PSA or commercial for them too.
Responsibilities- Interview people in your community who are doing good things - local heros
- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- Syndicate videos to top video portals
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with I-Movie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop - a plus
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- You own a high definition camera, mic, lights, editing software, computer - all pro