Music Blogger For Hip Hop WebsiteBookmark This
DescriptionWatchthefeed is a website dedicated to finding the hottest, most social content on the web. We feature breaking news and the kinds of things you'd want to pass along to your friends. We are currently looking for writers that want to create fun compelling content that is in touch with what is happening in the moment and what people are talking about in hip hop.
Are you the first ones of your friends to post new songs?
Are you constantly sharing funny celebrity memes and videos to your friends?
Do you frequently visit sites like Rap Radar, Global Grind, Worldstarhiphop?
If this sounds like you please send any writings you've done, images you've created, or lists you've put together. If you have a tumblr we would like to see that also including your twitter and Facebook profile.
Also, please also send your available schedule. If you are currently working and going to school and could only post once a day, let us know. If you have all day and think you could do 10 posts a day, again, let us know.
This an application to show us what you've got and join a fun growing company. We are looking for energetic people who want to become part of a website that has the potential to get very big! An opportunity to do something you love..
-Create viral posts written for all kinds of readers.
- Post funny stories and images
-Experiment with a variety of post types and collaborate with other teams at Watchthefeed to develop new types of coverage.
-Identify trends and develop a plan for taping into what people are reading and sharing in the sports world.
-Grow the Watchthefeed Sports presence on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr)
Requirements- Your resume.
- A cover letter explaining why you're excited about joining us and why you're the right person for this position,
- A List of your favorite websites.
- Links to your own published work that is consistent with what you'd like to do at WatchtheFeed.
- Links to your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and/or Tumblr).
- Good grammar skills, be able to follow guidelines, and do research on topics if needed.
- Demonstrates ability to be innovative