Spring Internship (at a startup)PrepFactory
Tech Startup Needs Marketing and Operations InternNightOwl
Web Developer Internship - InvestFeedinvestFeed.com
You The Have Web & IT Skills? Show Us & Learn To Make Passive Income From The Internet And Morecurvy girl publishing
Front End Web Developer - FindBball.comFindBball
PHP Developer Internship (PAID)Bookmark This
220 Davidson Avenue
JuiceTank offers full-scale digital services (web development, design, and applications) and is the newest and largest coworking space and incubator for innovative startups in New Jersey. We provide startups with an ideal ecosystem centered on collaborative space, essential advisory, and capital resources, including web development services.
We have a growing footprint of clients located all across the United States. Our intelligent, robust and strategic implementation of our customer needs has enabled them to become one of the region’s leading firms.
PHP Developer Internship Description:
As a PHP Developer at JuiceTank you will be working directly with the Managing Partners. If you want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, JuiceTank may be right for you. We're looking for talented and passionate people to join our team in Somerset, NJ. You will have plenty of opportunities, learn from innovators, and work in an awesome atmosphere.
This is a paid Internship. You will be working on real projects for companies under the guidance of a knowledgeable, experienced and successful mentor!
ResponsibilitiesApplicants must understand/possess the following items:
● MySQL and current database technologies
● Coding for cross-browser compatibility
● CSS3, frameworks and Web standards
● Strong interpersonal communication skills
Requirements● Working understanding of MySQL
● Document software specifications, comment code, and write technical papers, reports, and client deliverables
● Understanding of theme development
● Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and other web standards
● Working knowledge of Drupal/Wordpress a plus.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Experience in other portal and content management products and tools
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills
● Ability to work autonomously and in team environments