Project CoordinatorBookmark This
ThinkBig Global Development
DescriptionThinkBIG Global opens doors for young people empowering them to use their leadership skills, to think outside-the-box, and make a positive impact in their families, their communities and the world. Our company provides Leadership Development Training. We have recently opened our first international project in Brazil. We are a forward-thinking, fast paced Social Enterprise company looking to hire a Project Coordinator Intern with strong knowledge and understanding of project planning, internet marketing and fundraising. This is an opportunity to put your gifts and talents on blast with real world experience. You will be a key part of a dynamic movement that is changing the world.
ResponsibilitiesYou will help our Leadership participants launch their first entrepreneurship online project.
- Identify opportunities and trends
- Analyze and provide feedback
- Implement action plans; achieve operational objectives
- Design, test and deliver online project
- Compile Project Manual
- Submit crowdfunding proposals
RequirementsThe Project Coordinator Intern that we hire will have a ton of energy and plenty of passion to serve. Bring your ideas with you.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Must be a strong communicator.
- Possess the ability to put your ideas into a written plan.
- Word processing and spreadsheet
- Familiar with Google Docs and Apps a plus
- Ability to research.
- Work well with a schedule.
- Quickly put your ideas into action.
- Have a keen eye for detail.