QA Intern (Paid)Bookmark This
Internet Brands, Inc.
909 N. Sepulveda Blvd. 11th Fl
El Segundo, CA
DescriptionLos Angeles based, Internet Brands, Inc. is looking for Quality Assurance Interns to be part of its Quality Assurance team. These are positions with potential for learning and advancement.
Quality Assurance Interns will be responsible for executing black box testing on a number of web-based projects under the guidance of senior QA team members. They will be trained in the company’s Quality Assurance process and be given opportunities to contribute to the creation of test cases and scripts.
The ideal candidate will have a background in computer science, meticulous attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills. A degree in Computer Science or web development experience is strongly encouraged, but is not required. Prior quality assurance experience or software development experience is a plus.
• Executing black box tests on all web-based products.
• Identifying issues and generating issue reports.
• Reproducing customer-reported issues.
• Assisting developers with issue analysis.
• Actively participating in test case design and script maintenance.
• Verification of patches and bug fixes.
• Interfacing closely with programmers and other QA engineers.
• An understanding of web-delivered applications.
• Familiarity with multiple web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills within a team environment.
• A Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or enrollment in one of these majors, is a plus but not required.
• Experience working in a web development company is a plus.
• Software development experience is a plus.
• Software quality assurance experience is a plus.
Please submit resumes to http://tbe.taleo.net/NA5/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=263
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is a new media company that operates online media, community, and e-commerce websites in vertical markets. The company also develops and licenses Internet software and social media applications. In its Consumer Internet Division, Internet Brands owns and operates more than 200 principal websites in seven categories. The company currently attracts, on average, more than 80 million unique visitors per month viewing 715 million pages, with 97% of the network's audience originating from organic, non-paid sources.
Keywords: Internship, Quality Assurance, QA, Q.A., Quality Control, Intern, Web Intern, Computer Science Intern, Paid Internship