UNPAID - Real estate company looking for virtual interns - MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE COLLEGE CREDITFE Real Estate
2 interns to assist with managing search engine optimization (SEO) for website(s)Brielle Brown Inc
Content Editor for E CommerceKennedy International
(((START NEXT WEEK))))) - DYNAMIC WEB DESIGNER NEEDED FOR SUMMER INTERNSHIPNext Level Publishing
(((START NEXT WEEK)))) - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Social Media / Digital Marketing (part-time)Zoozler LLC
Social Media / Digital MarketingZoozler LLC
Website Developer (part-time)Zoozler LLC
SEO SpecialistBookmark This
Evolve Media Group
Posted: August 23 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEvolve Ent is a multimedia website which specializes in entertainment, gaming, and tech, which is run by an elite team of editors who've worked at some of the top lifestyle publications. We seek a young and energetic intern to manage our SEO efforts—helping drive the marketing team’s organic search engine optimization and social media efforts. Writing talent is a plus. Extremely flexible schedule. All candidates MUST posses a majority of the the requirements below to be considered.
Responsibilities- On-page SEO such as keyword and image optimization
- Link building activities including blogger/journalist outreach
- Assist with optimization for all major search engines, i.e Bing, Google, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, etc.
- Aid in campaign growth & optimization strategies
- Social media activities
Requirements- Knowledge of SEO/PPC, web copywriting best practices, and web marketing
- Have experience or coursework in marketing and/or web technology
- Social media experience (Twitter/Facebook/Google+/Linkedin) is a major plus
- Aware of the latest pop culture and social media trends