GEEK WANTED Personal assistant for Internet Startup Entrepreneur/Working ActoraltFound.com
Website Content Curator required for an entertainment website with over 1200000 page views / monthPeers Group
Web design / Social Media guru / Marketing and Branding genius **wanted**The Edge Firm
Watch Documentaries, Provide Research and Save the World!Kaveh
SEO Internet Marketing ApprenticeBookmark This
Amp Search Engine Partners
DescriptionWe are looking for SEO intern who is passionate about internet surfing, willing to learn new things and should know how to promote websites by keyword research, link building, and social media.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the rapidly growing fields of SEO, Web Marketing & Web Development. Despite the ever growing job opportunities in these fields, most academic institutions still do not offer degrees or certifications in these areas. Obtaining real world experience with a 10 year SEO veteran in a growing start up can provide the necessary critical experience to help get a head in this field.
You will be responsible for the day to day execution of SEO, reporting & Web Development for the company and work alongside the head of web marketing. This is primarily a work-from-home internship (remote/virtual), except you must meet with the intern team once per week for an hour or two via Skype or phone.
Responsibilities- We encourage the following majors to apply: Creative Writing, English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Management, Entrepreneurship, Business, Information Technology
- Self-starter, motivated, excellent communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Increasing web traffic month over month
- Building a stable backlink profile
- Maintaining and enhancing the website
- Finding alternative means of web marketing
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to operate independently.
- Detail oriented with an eye for consistency, organized, proactive, and a projected interest in web development, SEO and web marketing
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Commenting and writing guest posts on industry related blogs
- Research trending articles and build a list of blog topics and SEO keywords to target
- Collaborate with the Public Relations Manager and Social Media Manager to develop unique weekly content (Press Releases, E-Zine Articles, PDF Reports)
- Expand our social media strategy by researching and testing the latest industry techniques
-WordPress, DreamWeaver, Illustrator, PhotoShop and Web design experience are a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media, blogs and other web-related media- Provide detailed reporting to show inbound traffic increases and SEO links with Google Analytics
- Aggregate and share fresh and relevant content from industry and thought leaders