SEO/WEB INTERNBookmark This
Posted: 695 days ago
DescriptionSmall Fashion Company is seeking SEO/Web Intern to assist with all aspects of our SEO campaigns, gaining valuable first-hand experience in addition to web developing.
Work from home.
ResponsibilitiesDuties Will Include:
- Write editorial content
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions
- Design, create, and manage online stores
- Compile report for management showing results
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy
- Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. As well as monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the business, report to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the sales campaigns.
- SEO basic knowledge
- Experience with Google Analytics
- HTML knowledge is a plus
- Strong writing skills
- Fast data entry
- Internet savvy
- Work experience with CS4-CS6 (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe) is a plus
- In-depth understanding of typography, layout, and general design
- Excellent eye for detail
- Meticulous work ethic and organization
- Any additional programs and skills are welcome – let us know
- Ability to perform work with minimal direction and flexibility
- Demonstrate the ability to take verbally articulated concepts and represent it visually
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple on-going projects and setting priorities based on deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Turn around on initial projects in a 24-72 hour period
- Prior experience using SEO techniques to improve website page rankings
- Familiarity with SEO utilities such as Google Keywords Tool and ability to understand industry terminology
- Keep up to date with SEO trends and practices
- Be able to manage time well
- Ability to work quickly in an evolving environment.
- Must have strong communication & organizational skills to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with web based and desktop based software to optimize sites.
Please Submit: (Please e-mail the following to: email@example.com)
- Link to your online portfolio &/or attach a minimum of 3 samples of work in PDF format (NO SAMPLES = DISCARDED E-MAIL)
- E-mail’s subject line: “SEO/WEB INTERN”