Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
El Camino Real
DescriptionABOUT OUR BUSINESS: We bring you everything that's happening in your city.And even more exciting we want you to post your own happenings on EuHerd.com.Free of charge,we want to support your product launches,Art Shows,Film Festivals,Estate Sales,Upcycled,Recycled.Give us all your happenings and we will drive your attendance up.
POSITION: Working with the Founder directly. Great opportunity to learn about the lean start up business , receive mentoring and knowledge you will not find in any classroom !
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment