Social Media Strategist and E-Commerce PlannerBookmark This
El Camino Real
DescriptionWe are a young internet start up company.We are an online event advertising and information driven website that brings you the cool and quirky happenings in your City. Launch your product, show your philanthropic and educational events, sell the Kimono collection from your garage, advertise a pop-up shop, awesome happy hour ? Great eats and drinks ? Rescuing fur children ? or taking a cheese juggling class. We want to know about it !
POSITION: Working with the Founder directly. Great opportunity to learn about the lean start up business , receive mentoring and knowledge you will not find in any classroom ! Join this Micro Creative Agency that searches and serves delicious and compelling stories.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Plan and coordinate appointments, video and photo shoots with clients for our website
- Brainstorm user participation in events
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment