Social Media ManagerBookmark This
340 6th street
San Francisco, CA
This position is for someone who is looking to learn more about marketing strategies and join a startup working environment.
You will work with our team of professionals and learn about different ways to use Social Media to gain and engage followers.
Rooms Inc is creating the most beautiful way for people to interact with their favorite online content and share it with those they care about. We are the future of the Internet, we are the next big thing! Our visual interface is something that is still not available in the web, that making us a unique product.
We are a young company made up by travelers, artists, technologists, actors, fashionistas and more. Its a great environment and we thrive on performance while having fun! Compensation depends on how much work you put in. And there is opportunity for equity as well :)! Apply NOW!
Check what we are up too - www.myWebRoom.com
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will include:
- Daily management of company's social media profiles to engage with a community of followers;
- Coordination of online marketing and advertising campaigns;
- Brainstorming and execution of new ideas;
- Collaboration with internal departments on projects and assignments;
- University promotions:
-Day-to-day support to Marketing Team
RequirementsOur ideal candidate:
- shows passion for the web and all social media related;
- has sharp communication skills
- has solid writing skills (we are looking for someone with ability to get a message across and communicate it in short-form writing);
- has top-notch social skills and strong personal network;
- will show enthusiasm, activity and involvement;
- has a positive and active presence in social media (having a personal blog is a plus);
-thinks "outside the box";
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, creativity and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment