The College Connect
DescriptionThe College Connect is the one-stop hub for everything college. We’re a young company with an upbeat, exciting atmosphere that’s BIG on teamwork! The best part of it all is: we’re changing the college lifestyle.
ResponsibilitiesSo you’re interested but now you’re asking yourself: What’s in it for me? That’s what we would be wondering too.
Since this is an unpaid internship we will work with your institution to secure college credits for your time as an intern. That’s the boring part. The fun/best part is you‘ll be getting hands-on experience with a company that moves fast and was created to disrupt the market! You will work alongside a team that’s had experience in marketing, sales, and many aspects of business.
We will also send you a bunch of goodies, as well as invitations to events, parties, and access to all of the benefits our employees have!
RequirementsWe are looking for an enthusiastic and talented User Experience Design intern that will join us in building a new user interface for the College Connect as well as mobile applications and websites. If you’re interested, here’s what you’re in for :
- Collaborate with our development team to implement UX & UI optimization.
- Design user interface experiences for our web and mobile applications
- Gamify different aspects of the web and mobile applications
- Enhance the User onboarding process and provide insight to improvements
You don’t need to have prior experience in UX, UI and architecture design as we will provide you with in-depth training, although experience, passion and desire for growth is preferred. You should have the following:
- an interest for websites, mobile apps and online trends
- an understanding of basic UI/UX principles
- basic understanding of HTML / CSS
- be detail oriented
- a positive and can do-attitude
- strong communication skills