Web Analytics - College Cincinnati Internship or Co-Op (3 or 6 months)Bookmark This
New Fairfield Location in North Cincinnati
DescriptionThe Web Analytics Intern will be a resource to the Marketing department at eCommerce company that will be responsible for web data collection, web analytics, report generation and planning for the organizational targets and metrics. The Web Analytics Intern will will maintain a Ã¢â‚¬Å“hands-on" role in defining the web data, analytics and reports while utilizing the latest in web analytic tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
# Report and analyze web traffic and product performance for multiple web entities
# Utilize Web Analytics data to assist in decisions about products and programs
# Provide an ongoing search for additional reporting and analysis tools
# Provide Web Analytic dashboards and create daily, weekly, or monthly summary reports
# Perform ad-hoc requests for web analytics data support
# Work with our development team to improve results and additional products
# Keep abreast of current trends in Web Analytics and new technology
# Organize training for new and existing analytics users where applicable
# Assist in selection of web analytic tools, vendors and provide administration of internal analytics tool
* Must be enrolled in an accredited College or University.
* Must be a Business Analytics, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, MIS or related major.
* Ability to demonstrate outstanding communication skills which include a thorough command of the English language, spelling, writing and grammar.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
* Proficiency in SQL a plus
* Ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced environment.