Web Developer Internship - InvestFeedinvestFeed.com
You The Have Web & IT Skills? Show Us & Learn To Make Passive Income From The Internet And Morecurvy girl publishing
Front End Web Developer - FindBball.comFindBball
Business Development / Sales AssociateConnatix
Translation from French into EnglishFrance Hotel Guide
Web Design InternBookmark This
800 E 17th St
DescriptionLookit Design is a full service web design and development company, specializing in WordPress sites, and offering custom design solutions and web software design, managed hosting, Internet marketing (SEO), email marketing), and social media.
Lookit's customers include small and mid-sized businesses in a variety of markets, including travel, hospitality, banking, legal, consulting, arts & entertainment, and non-profit.
Lookit is located near Brooklyn College and the Internship is on-site at Lookit's offices. Due to the nature of the work, no telecommuting options are being offered with this internship.
This is a paid internship. The position may be full time, or part time (between 20 - 35 hours per week). Lookit is flexible with scheduling requirements and the Internship may be made available for multiple semesters. The work hours are anywhere between 10am - 7pm, Monday - Friday.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for websites created in WordPress, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Use existing WordPress themes to build customer new customer sites
- Ability to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for any custom sites
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Has design skills and good design sense to balance layout elements and color choices and variations to create an aesthetically-pleasing website
- Ability to re-size, crop and import images and graphics into WordPress content libraries
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Ability to communicate with other team members and customers on design and content changes and revisions.
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Proficient in WordPress
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback