Web DesignerBookmark This
Hot Gear Direct
DescriptionWe are opening our company to a couple qualified interns to offer some experience in our website design department and more. You can perform this job from your home, wherever you are. You will have the opportunity to work with a recent start up with a very successful entrepreneur that has many years of web design and information security experience.
This will be a non paid internship however a possible monthly performance bonus may be available.
Contact for more information.
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- List an update products for various websites
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the COO or CEO
- Possess a minimum of beginner skills in web design, html, css, presentation, interpersonal relations, and web management
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Eagerness to learn and follow directions, no slackers