GEEK WANTED Personal assistant for Internet Startup Entrepreneur/Working ActoraltFound.com
Website Content Curator required for an entertainment website with over 1200000 page views / monthPeers Group
Web design / Social Media guru / Marketing and Branding genius **wanted**The Edge Firm
Watch Documentaries, Provide Research and Save the World!Kaveh
Web DeveloperBookmark This
2208 East Enterprise Parkway
DescriptionProvide web development services – including project specifications development, Miva script, Perl, Java, PHP and HTML coding and technical documentation as required for e-Business Express development projects. Provide client telephone and help desk support as required. Responsible for assisting users to troubleshoot problems with their websites, email accounts, online shopping carts, blogs, forums, and content management systems.
*Candidate MUST reside locally to be considered.
Responsibilities• Work as a production team member to create innovative web sites for customers
• Learn and utilize Miva script, PHP, Perl, Java and other development languages as required for projects
• Provide technical communications support for all projects as required
• Work on simultaneous multiple projects ensuring timely and cost effective completion
• Other duties and responsibilities as requested to grow the business
• Understanding of basic software development concepts and best practices
• Familiarity with the Internet and domain name issues (including WHOIS, propagation, privacy, etc.)
• Basic familiarity with setting up POP email clients (MS Outlook, Eudora, etc.)
• Hands-on knowledge of Internet applications such as: web browsers, email clients, ftp clients, web design tools (eg. Dreamweaver)
• Hands-on knowledge of various open source, third party Internet applications (eg. online shopping carts, forums, blogs, content management systems)
• Internet and Web troubleshooting skills in PHP, PERL/CGI, .htaccess, SSL, HTML, mySQL, phpMyAdmin, cron, etc.
• CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE IN THE NORTHEAST OHIO (AKRON/CLEVELAND) AREA TO BE CONSIDERED.