Ecommerce Data Input EmployeeFurniture Superstores
Online Marketing for Jewelery NeededBastille Jewelry
Internship in a Online Tour AgencyMover Experience
START IN SEPTEMBER!!! - Great Internship!!! WEB DESIGNER NEEDED *FALL 2015*Next Level Publishing
GREAT INTERNSHIP!!! - Great Internship!!! GRAPHIC DESIGNER NEEDED *FALL 2015*Next Level Publishing
Web DeveloperBookmark This
2208 East Enterprise Parkway
DescriptionProvide web development services – including project specifications development, Miva script, Perl, Java, PHP and HTML coding and technical documentation as required for e-Business Express development projects. Provide client telephone and help desk support as required. Responsible for assisting users to troubleshoot problems with their websites, email accounts, online shopping carts, blogs, forums, and content management systems.
*Candidate MUST reside locally to be considered.
Responsibilities• Work as a production team member to create innovative web sites for customers
• Learn and utilize Miva script, PHP, Perl, Java and other development languages as required for projects
• Provide technical communications support for all projects as required
• Work on simultaneous multiple projects ensuring timely and cost effective completion
• Other duties and responsibilities as requested to grow the business
• Understanding of basic software development concepts and best practices
• Familiarity with the Internet and domain name issues (including WHOIS, propagation, privacy, etc.)
• Basic familiarity with setting up POP email clients (MS Outlook, Eudora, etc.)
• Hands-on knowledge of Internet applications such as: web browsers, email clients, ftp clients, web design tools (eg. Dreamweaver)
• Hands-on knowledge of various open source, third party Internet applications (eg. online shopping carts, forums, blogs, content management systems)
• Internet and Web troubleshooting skills in PHP, PERL/CGI, .htaccess, SSL, HTML, mySQL, phpMyAdmin, cron, etc.
• CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE IN THE NORTHEAST OHIO (AKRON/CLEVELAND) AREA TO BE CONSIDERED.