Web Design Summer InternBookmark This
Modern Recycled Spaces
1800 East State Street, Suite 220
DescriptionModern Recycled Spaces (www.modernrecycledspaces.com) is seeking a self-motivated web design and media intern to join our commercial real estate business, and assist our marketing team. In this role you will be learning while doing. You will brainstorm creative concepts for email marketing, and assist in the management of our websites and social media platforms. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience, build your resume, and portfolio!
Responsibilitieso Work with our designer to create marketing campaigns for numerous commercial real estate properties from idea to final execution
o You will create and manage a email database
o Strengthen our Social Media presence
o Send daily reports of project status'
Most importantly you learn to work as a team, and have FUN while doing it! You gain an understanding of the corporate real estate world, and a beautiful addition to your portfolio.
Requirements• This is an in-house job. You must be local, and on-site.
• Looking for a college student majoring in web design and/or web marketing
• Must be willing to make a 3 month commitment, with the possibility to extend
• Will be required to show examples of your past work and projects.
• Proficiency in hand-coding HTML & CSS
• Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite
• Familiarity with Social Media Networks
• Familiar with Email Based Marketing
o Constant Contact
o Vertical Response
o Mail Chimp
• Strong interest and understanding in Digital Media
• Detail oriented and can work collaboratively as a team, or be self-managed
• Ability to multi-task is a MUST