Web UI/Design InternBookmark This
40 Trinity Pl
Descriptionroadstir makes group transportation easy.
roadstir is a simple and efficient marketplace that streamlines the procurement process for charter and limo services, saving Riders and Providers time and money. We connect consumers with safe, reputable group transportation providers that offer Coaches and School Buses to Party Buses and Limos.
Find your ride at roadstir, the source for group transportation.
If you like what we do, perhaps you should join us. roadstir is looking for entrepreneurial, passionate, and hard-working undergraduate students to join our team as interns. Our internships operate on a rolling basis. This means, we’ll determine a schedule that works best for you.
Our internships are currently offered on an unpaid basis. Qualified interns will have opportunities for paid, full-time employment.
Work directly with the CEO in roadstir’s Copley office. You’ll receive opportunities and have impact on the design and UI of roadstir's website and marketing materials.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
-Play a key role in the development of website user interface and components
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom works
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Let us know what else you want to learn while you’re here!
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in layout design, logos, or other website design/UI
- Knowledge of Mac OS and Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback