Web developer & Digital Marketing (Santiago, Chile)Bookmark This
GPS Inversiones & Consultora Ltda
DescriptionTraveller’s Place is a start up small-medium size hostel in Santiago, Chile.
The hostel is the perfect place for international young travellers when go to visit Santiago. We are located in the vibrant university neighborhood, in the city center. We want to be the a leader using digital marketing tools, providing our customers the best online experience, an excellent service and attention to every detail in a nice & fun environment.
We are looking for an student (with technical IT background) who needs to do an international internship and have an deep knowledge on web development (traditional & mobile), digital marketing, social media, online advertising, SOE, google tools, etc, etc.
We offer :
- To cover living cost ( room + breakfast + money allowance enough to cover food).
- Willing to sign internship agreement with student school/university.
- 3 to 6 months internship
- Have a nice experience in Chile and be part of an exciting project.
Send updated resume with picture and a description of similar jobs done to email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Analyse the overall hostel digital marketing strategy, propose redesign and changes if necessary.
- Review present website, propose and implement possible changes, making it more appealing, easy to navigate and effective to customers and for the business.
- See if possible to modify present website for mobile access.
- Apply latest SEO techniques, social media network and other digital marketing tools.
- Alternate this project with reception attending customers & others hostel task.
Requirements- Graduating student with the right combination of technical (Computer, IT) & digital marketing background
- Good skills in writing, interpersonal relations, and customer service.
- knowledge on wed development (wordpress), social media, online ads, SEO, google tools.
- Willing to alternate this project with reception hours attending customers.
- Languages: English a must. Others such as Spanish and/or Portuguese an advantage.
- Internship starting date : ASAP (January or February to be agreed).
- Have an entrepreneural spirit & like to live in an multicultural atmosphere, constantly socializing with people.
- 3 to 6 months internship.