Website Designer/Developer - InternshipBookmark This
Stevens & Tate Marketing
1900 S. Highland Avenue, Suite 200
DescriptionUnderstand CSS and HTML 5? Like dabbling in AJAX? This internships gives you hands on experience in working with many different programming languages and experimenting with the best way to develop new websites. The intern will work alongside our programmers, to assist on many levels of a wide range of projects. This is an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand experience in how website planning melds with great ideas.
Stevens & Tate Marketing is offering a unique internship opportunity to work in a collaborative and exciting environment. Interns will be exposed to website development, ecommerce management and various programming languages.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities and Duties:
- Assist our programmers in a variety of tasks each day
- Produce email campaigns
- Assist in developing ecommerce based websites
- Assist with ongoing projects
- Understanding of HTML 5, CSS and WordPress websites in PHP
- Experience with Creative Suite
- Experience in Dreamweaver