google maps/reviews expert neededIndelible Ink-NY
Spring, Summer, Fall - Real estate Company looking for interns- Internet access requiredReal Estate
Database Content InternPalace Tours
Web Development and SEO (remote)LPB Media
Knowledge Management, Information Sciencehttp://www.mediahive.com
Social Media & Community Management InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Social Media/Marketing InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Website builderWOAW Media
Account/Project Management InternBookmark This
2250 4th Ave, STE 200
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAchieve is looking for an Account/Project Management Intern to join our growing team in San Diego.
For over 14 years Achieve Internet has been on the forefront of web and mobile application development. We’re hardcore software engineers with a simple mantra: Quality on Time! Focusing on quality removes all the noise and has resulted in loyal clients with cutting edge projects.
Our office is in Bankers Hill, two blocks from Balboa Park and 4 blocks from Little Italy. Our team believes being socially responsible is a requirement not a nice to have, more importantly it’s part of the foundation to our culture that we defend with a passion. We solve all of our internal challenges with a simple Family First rule, what’s good for your family is good for our family.
For a quick peek into our culture and office visit: http://www.achieveinternet.com/careers
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be a college junior/senior or graduate interested in web development, technology, and communications, possibly in pursuit of a degree in Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Business: Management Information Systems, ICAM or a relevant degree and live within commute distance to our office in San Diego.
This person can’t help but talk endlessly about the latest tech and could also assist QA a site or put together a quick wireframe.
You’re the ideal applicant if:
• You’re organized and forward-thinking
• Motivated self-starter
• Open and excited to learn new technologies
• You’re good at overcoming challenges and have a knack for figuring out new ways to do things
• You think critically and strategically
• Unrelenting passion for all things web and technology related
• Highly organized with exceptional time management skills
• You’re a people person – you’re outgoing, social and comfortable working with all kinds of people and personalities in easy and challenging situations alike
• You are passionate about creating great experiences for other people
• You commonly get infected with great ideas and have the ability to see them through
This role will be based out of our office in San Diego, CA. This is a paid internship, however we do require a minimum of 8 hour per week and all applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or above.