Website Design InternMove-Tastic!
Web Analytics InternshipNrdFeed
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)wbiznet
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Web Content InternDallas Theater Center
Website Production InternshipAAUW
Intern Marketing SpecialistAPPINALL, INC.
Game Community ManagerIncuvation Labs
Game Master AssistantIncuvation Labs
Blog/Newsletter InternshipBookmark This
ZoeDoggy of Beverly Hills, LLC
Posted: October 17 2016
Company Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionZoeDoggy of Beverly Hills is the premiere online boutique for fashionable dogs! We are an online company that caters specifically to small breed dogs, offering the latest and greatest in high-quality doggy fashions and accessories while providing much needed information about dog health, wellness and travel to the pet community. Our company was founded by pet expert Jacklynn Hudson, the owner of two adorable Pomeranians, Zoe and Izzy. Zoe is both the furry ambassador and inspiration behind ZoeDoggy of Beverly Hills, as it was through her that Jacklynn learned so much about pet health and safety, pet adoption, and the danger of puppy mills. To learn more about Zoe and Jacklynn's story, click here: https://www.zoedoggy.com/about-us/
We are searching for an intern to assist us in our social media marketing efforts, authoring interesting and helpful content for our newsletter and blog to help grow our followers as well as promote our products!
Please note that this is a virtual position, and requires a commitment of at least 5 hours per week. If interested, please submit your application and we will get back to you soon. Thank you for your interest!
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.zoedoggy.com, or our facebook page at www.facebook.com/zoedoggy1
Responsibilities- Posts a weekly blog and monthly newsletter promoting ZoeDoggy.com, dog and dog product related topics.
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Has experience blogging or managing a newsletter
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Phone number must be included in resume submission
SkillsRequired - Internet Marketing, Tumblr, Blogger, Blogging
Preferred - Blog Development, Blog Marketing