(PAID) Marketing/BD/Office Intern for Online MarketplaceEventum Inc.
Blogger - SalesSwarmSales, Inc.
Inside Sales RepresentativeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success Manager - Part TimeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success ManagerSwarmSales, Inc.
Social Media InternManly Men Stuff
Create quality listings of fashion Jewelery items to sell online on marketplaces ecommerceInspired collection
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: August 31 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLead Generation Intern / Growth Hack Intern Needed to Join Fun Exciting New Startup
MASSIVE interest in newest online marketing techniques, growth hacking, and SEO
MUST KNOW WORDPRESS
Meticulous Attention to detail
EXTREMELY process oriented
Demonstrated experience for experimenting and measuring results of new marketing techniques
Fluent in English
Desire and Ability to learn quickly and grow
Daily Reporting and Accountability
Provide summary of what was worked on each day and any progress or problems.
Progress and tasks will be updated, monitored, and reviewed through Asana daily. Familiarity with Asana is a plus but not required
Communication will be done primarily through Slack. Familiarity with Slack is not required.
Daily Work Description:
Internet Marketing / Growth hacking
Aiding in creating and measuring sales campaigns which include but not limited to:
Research and data entry for potential sales prospects
Tracking and measuring success of sales campaigns
Establishing and maintaining visual snapshot of ongoing sales campaigns and key performance indicators
Researching competitors and collecting sales copy to implement in test
Become expert in FB advertising campaigns
Coordinate marketing campaigns with Social Media Lead, SEO Lead, Back End Developer Lead, and Graphic Designer Lead to maximize success rate of sales campaigns
GUIDES YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO LEARN AND BECOME THE EXPERT IN:
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education