E-Commerce Content ManagerRIB & RHEIN
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
Data Entry Clerk/inter paidOutsource Tel
IT Networking Date Entry /inter paidDeloitte
Graphic Design InternIdeate Vision
Marketing InternTelescope Fitness Group
Graphic Design InternBTO Sports Inc.
Web Development InternBTO Sports Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: May 18 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: June 23, 2017
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMoneybrag.com is a free, online comparison service allowing customers to compare a range of personal finance products and utility services. Our objective is to present information in a simple format, enabling initial comparisons to be made 'at a glance' so that customers can make informed financial decisions. We offer consumers the ability to compare side-by-side and choose a service providers based on rate, monthly, prices, terms, reward benefit, cost savings, and other factors that are important to each individual.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education