Brand AmbassadorTaffy Media, Inc.
Social Media CoordinatorTaffy Media, Inc.
Start Your Computer Coding Career Here, Before You Graduate!Instagratify.us
Business Development InternDOMINIEREN CORPORATION
Content Development Manager Part-TimeOD Marketers
Online Social Marketing AssistantRebelsMarket
Editors/Blogger needed for a Fashion CompanyRebelsMarket
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Telehems Labs Corporation
45401 Research Ave, Suite 208
Posted: July 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTelehems Labs Corporation, a start-up which is committed to design, manufacture and sell innovative electrical/electronic products, and we are dedicated to pursuing the emission reduction.
The company's vision is to achieve the ultimate goal of "zero emissions" by redefining some our home/office electrical/electronic products to reduce the carbon emission.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education