Content Development Manager Part-TimeOD Marketers
Online Social Marketing AssistantRebelsMarket
Editors/Blogger needed for a Fashion CompanyRebelsMarket
Marketing InternKWIT LLC
Venture-Backed Y Combinator Pet/Vet Company Seeking Exceptional Paid Summer InternsVetcove
Database Analyst (summer) working with Successful Serial Entrepreneur - unpaidExit Plan Capital
Social Media InternLoop Now Technologies, Inc.
Marketing / Sales/Business Development InternBookmark This
Dr. Gwen Smith
Posted: October 09 2016
Company Location: Hanover, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Dr. Gwen Academy empowers women who feel powerless and stuck, become confident, powerful leaders. After working with Dr. Gwen women will discover their top 5 passions and have clarity and confidence to achieve their once-stifled dreams! The company provides online courses in addition to coaching services.
The selected intern will have an amazing opportunity to develop a portfolio of experiences that will cause them to stand out in the market. Dr. Gwen's support of this intern is solid as she has training in internet marketing techniques.
This position requires one who is a leader, able to bring suggestions and ideas about ways to find the target audience, as well as ideas on how to grow this new company by increasing sales of the online courses as well as finding the audience of women to benefit from the services.
Ability to be flexible is required. Good research skills to target topics that will be of interest to the target audience. Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques to attract the right clients. Knowledge of social media and it's use in driving sales. Other responsibilities as required.
This is a virtual position with flexible hours, allowing the intern to work from any location. Accessibility by telephone or email is necessary in case there's a need to communicate.
We are looking to hire by the latest November 1, 2016.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education