Blogger - SalesSwarmSales, Inc.
Inside Sales RepresentativeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success Manager - Part TimeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success ManagerSwarmSales, Inc.
Social Media InternManly Men Stuff
Create quality listings of fashion Jewelery items to sell online on marketplaces ecommerceInspired collection
Telecommunications Network & WiFi TechnicianSOCIETY OF VINCENT DE PAUL FOOD SERVICE COMPANY
Executive Intern Needed For Cannabis StartupBookmark This
2420 17th street
Posted: July 22 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBaker is the leading dispensary technology platform for turning visitors into loyal customers. We're looking for a highly motivated customer success intern to support the customer success team as we rapidly scale our business. Ideal candidates will be in their 4th year of college or recent graduates. Industry experience is a plus.
Baker's offices are located in the Platte neighborhood and the intern must have reliable transportation as in-person support could be a part of the position. This position will be a part of the Customer success team. Our job is to ensure our clients reach their desired outcomes, so there is a lot of variability with what jobs we're doing at any given time. As long as you can take direction and feedback, everything else can be taught. Baker is an incredible technology with an incredible team behind it.
Our team is incredible and very fun to work with. We're right behind Denver Beer Co, and weekly visits aren't uncommon. We're all incredibly passionate about what we do, we love the cannabis industry, and are primarily technology people in cannabis, not the other way around. This is an incredible opportunity for the right person and with a $300 stipend that could turn into a full-time job, there isn't much to lose by applying!
Responsibilities- Monitoring and responding to digital alerts within a designated time period
- Clean up data within tools like Excel, word, as well as our software
- Inventory various physical and digital catalogs
- Set up technology for customer use
- Market and legal research for internal projects
- Place orders for print outs and physical goods
- Follow established protocols and procedures
- Capture media for digital projects
- Run basic Excel formulas for data analysis
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in advertising and social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Responds well to feedback
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions a must
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
Optional but encouraged
-Send me an excel spreadsheet you're proud of
-Send links to your social media profiles
-Send links to any projects or portfolios
SkillsRequired - English, Excel
Preferred - Data Analysis, CSS, Data Collection, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Design, Basic HTML, Data Cleaning, Excel Pivot