IT/Computer Systems InternANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
FALL 2017 Social Media Interns needed for Tech Startup In Manhattan.Project DragonFruit
Engineering/IT NetworkingOutsource Tel
Data Entry Clerk/inter paidOutsource Tel
Graphic Design InternIdeate Vision
Marketing InternTelescope Fitness Group
Graphic Design InternBTO Sports Inc.
Web Development InternBTO Sports Inc.
Copywriter InternBookmark This
Adventure Web Interactive
817 Maiden Choice Lane
Posted: October 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlease note: This is a UNPAID Internship.
Wordsmiths welcome! Can you craft captivating posts of social media? Research and write articles to be posted on the web? Communicate with clients in a professional manner? If so, Adventure Web Interactive is looking for you! We are seeking a copywriting intern to learn about social media marketing and copywriting. Located in Catonsville, Maryland, Adventure Web is a top rated web marketing firm that has been around for nearly 20 years.
To apply, please forward a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send us links to applicable social media profiles and writing samples, too!
ResponsibilitiesAs one of our amazing interns, you will learn about content marketing and social media. During your time at Adventure Web, you will:
• Work with our social media team to help develop an online presence for our clients’ businesses to accurately convey their products and services.
• Research and write keyword rich content aimed to enhance search engine optimization (SEO) for our clients.
• Input content into WordPress and publish them to our clients’ websites.
• Post blog articles to our clients’ social media pages using Hootsuite.
• Contacting clients to confirm web citations.
• Occasional office work such as answering phones or making copies.
The Ideal Candidate: Preferred candidates have knowledge of all social media platforms, WordPress, and have a strong background in writing or communication.
Requirements-Must be majoring in English, marketing, communications, creative writing, or related field.
-Must have good grammar and a careful grasp of the English language.
-Must be creative and think on your feet.
-Must be able to work under deadlines.
-Must be a team player and help out the team when needed.
SkillsRequired - Writing, Ability to work under pressure
Preferred - SEO copywriting