Website Designer/Coder InternshipBusiness Services
google maps/reviews expert neededIndelible Ink-NY
Spring, Summer, Fall - Real estate Company looking for interns- Internet access requiredReal Estate
Database Content InternPalace Tours
Web Development and SEO (remote)LPB Media
Knowledge Management, Information Sciencehttp://www.mediahive.com
Social Media & Community Management InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Social Media/Marketing InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Creative and Professional Writers for Internet Marketing CompanyBookmark This
Websites Makeover LLC
Posted: December 11 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Websites Makeover LLC is a web design and an SEO company. Part of our job is to write fresh and original content on our customers websites. Subjects of these articles (content) varies depending on the customers line of business. We provide you with the customer's website domain (Article Topic), and the keywords, this way you can educate yourself on the topic you will be writing about.
You will be writing original 500 words blog article utilizing the keywords we provide you with. One article per keyword. You can be as creative as you would like to be on what will the articles cover, it can be educational, reviews, advice, general, offers,...etc. The main goal here is to create an article that the reader will enjoy reading, but at the same time using the keyword provided as the guidance on what to write about and it is a must to mentioned the keyword in your article.
Also, whenever its appropriate in the articles you can refer the reader to the customer's website and offer the reader to go there or even offer products or services that you see in the website.
For examples, go to the customer website and click on the blog page there you will find previously written articles which will give you a pretty good idea.
Here are some guidelines:
- Keyword must be listed within the article at least once.
- Please do the proper online research to get educated on the topics you will be writing about.
- Make sure the articles are general that do not refer the reader to any products, links, or resources other than what already exists in the website (Domain) that these articles will be posted in.
- In the other hand we encourage you to mention the company name, services, benefits, ...etc When appropriate through out your article.
- 500 Words minimum.
- 0 Copy & Paste (all articles will be checked for duplicates using copyscape.com)
Mazen A. Zoubi
888.414.5797 Ext. 101