Learn Online & Offline Marketing & PR-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Web Development Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
IOS and Android App DeveloperFootwearUS
Software EngineerQdinka Inc.
Web DevelopmentQdinka Inc.
Ecommerce UI/UX Associate / InternSportique
Ecommerce Marketing Associate / InternSportique
IT/Computer Systems InternProjectXlife a Non Profit
Customer Success InternBookmark This
8601 Beverly Blvd
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: May 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSilversheet is looking for a talented and passionate Customer Success Intern to help us revolutionize how healthcare facilities manage their workforce, and how healthcare workers manage their own careers. The position will report directly to the Director of Customer Success. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, outgoing and well-spoken individual looking for an opportunity to make an impact at one of LA’s top start-ups.
- Gain customer confidence through on-site visits, onboarding supporting and data entry and analysis.
- Interact with Silversheet's premier customer based in a client facing position.
- Be a good public speaker both with external customers and internal reports to the team.
- Be a critical member of the customer success team and be a part of Silversheet's expansion.
- Build strong customer relationships
- Report directly to the Director of Customer Success.
Requirements- College degree preferred
- 1 + years of customer success experience
- Experience with PCs
- Strong data entry and analytical skills: Ability to identify source material and verify accuracy and completeness of details
- Team-oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong professional and client service skills to enhance perception of Silversheet
- Ability to interact effectively with and inspire confidence in customers
- Ability and willingness to travel locally on a daily basis, must have own car
- Flexible Schedule