Website Designer/Coder InternshipBusiness Services
google maps/reviews expert neededIndelible Ink-NY
Spring, Summer, Fall - Real estate Company looking for interns- Internet access requiredReal Estate
Database Content InternPalace Tours
Web Development and SEO (remote)LPB Media
Knowledge Management, Information Sciencehttp://www.mediahive.com
Social Media & Community Management InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Social Media/Marketing InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Data Entry - Internet Savvy - ecommerceBookmark This
Boca Raton, FL
Posted: April 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a dealership with a growing internet department and are looking for a student with strong knowledge of MS Excel to update the database and Photoshop to create banners and upload images. You will do also price comparison, data entry and general office job for the internet department.
This job could be full time or 20 hr/w part time.
If you are interested send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter telling us how many WPM you do, how many hours can you work and how is your schedule like.
ResponsibilitiesStrong knowledge of MS Excel to update the database and Photoshop to create banners and upload images. You will do also price comparison, data entry and general office job for the internet department.
- Be proficient in Photoshop, MS Excel and MS Word and internet. Dreamweaver (desire but not mandatory)
- Must be organized, hard-working, responsible and have attention to detail.
- Excellent in typing and writing with good communication skills.
- Be dependable, honest and mature.
- Be proactive and problem solving skills
- Be pleasant, outgoing and professional handle the day to day customer service, and general office duties.
SkillsRequired - MS Excel Pivot Tables, Adobe Photoshop CS6
Preferred - Adobe Dreamweaver