eCommerce Online Marketing Intern - Location IndependentBookmark This
DescriptionFurnilllion (http://www.furnillion.com) - an online store specializing in modern and contemporary occasional furniture is seeking an intern to contribute into the development of a new niche online store basically from the scratch.
We have recently started a new project - www.CoffeeTablesFair.com that is up and running but needs someone to push it forward and make it grow.
The position is paid (commission only) and may lead to partnership in the company.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of location independent business.
Responsibilities-Develop online marketing strategy and tactics and implement them.
-Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Social media marketing.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
-Content generation and marketing.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/ Online Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Strong analytical and planning skills.
-Knowledge of SEO, SEM, SMM basics.
-Desire to develop professional skills in eCommerce and build profitable online store from the scratch.
-Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- CSS and webdesign skills is a big advantage
-Strong Excel skills (work with large .csv files will be required)