Website Design InternMove-Tastic!
Web Analytics InternshipNrdFeed
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)wbiznet
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Web Content InternDallas Theater Center
Website Production InternshipAAUW
Intern Marketing SpecialistAPPINALL, INC.
Game Community ManagerIncuvation Labs
Game Master AssistantIncuvation Labs
Ecommerce InternBookmark This
42 W 39th St
New York, NY
Posted: August 10 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Bluefly is an exciting and fast-paced environment to learn about the world of Fashion Ecommerce. In this role the intern will assist the Ecommerce team in executing daily site updates – including homepage and landing page content for desktop and mobile, and creating merchandised product sorts.
Responsibilities• Update HTML content for desktop and mobile
• Manage image files
• Enter updates in content management system and QA updates in staging environment
• Assist with building and managing special merchandising sorts
• Assist with planning and briefing site content calendar
Requirements• Experience coding in HTML
• Familiarity with web technologies, especially content management systems
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Creative problem-solving skills
• Fast learner
• Excellent computer skills, especially in Excel and Google Docs