Learn Online & Offline Marketing & PR-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Web Development Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
IOS and Android App DeveloperFootwearUS
Software EngineerQdinka Inc.
Web DevelopmentQdinka Inc.
Ecommerce UI/UX Associate / InternSportique
Ecommerce Marketing Associate / InternSportique
IT/Computer Systems InternProjectXlife a Non Profit
E-Commerce InternBookmark This
10880 Wilshire Blvd,
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for an intern for our e-commerce platform. This internship is perfect for students looking to get a ton of experience working at a successful company growing online presence and eCommerce business.This position is responsible for building merchandising reports to measure online assortment performance, inventory and penetration at the department/class level to support business decisions regarding the direction of each category.
RequirementsLooking for energetic team player with good multi-tasking and time management skills
- Candidate will develop skills in various aspects of e-commerce
- Duties include: marketing, sales & market research, reporting, customer service, inventory and file manipulation and management
- Excel, Photoshop, photography, blogging and social media experience a plus
- Retail and/or online shopping or e-commerce experience preferred
- Lunch and transportation stipend provided
SkillsRequired - Excel, Administartion
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop