Information System InternWilshire Financial Network
SEM / Digital Ads Specialist - Paid Fall InternshipOnline Optimism
SEO / Content Specialist - Paid Fall InternshipOnline Optimism
BUSY AD AGENCY SEEKS DESIGN INTERNSEIGHT HORSES
Web Dev / Programming Internship in CocoWalkWhitewall Media, LLC
Graphic Design InternIdeate Vision
Graphic Design Intern with a flare for marketingIdeate Vision
Search Marketing Intern (Summer and / or Fall or both) SEO - PPC - Social MediaAdvernation LLC
eCommerce/Internet Merchandising and Website ManagementBookmark This
Mast General Store
200 Punkin Center Place
Valle Crucis, NC
Posted: October 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Original Mast General Store opened in 1883 in the rural community of Valle Crucis, North Carolina. Storekeepers tried to have everything the community needed… from cradles to caskets.
Downtowns in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee, the same friendly and knowledgeable service that welcomed neighbors in Valle Crucis can be found in all of our 12 communities, one of which is our internet community. As a general store, Mast Store offers a variety of goods from fashion to fried chicken cookbooks and toffee to tents.
Our employees are knowledgeable, experienced, and excited about the products we carry and many have crossover interests in several departments. They are happy to provide advice on outdoor gear, fashion accessories, and even cooking tips.
The experience that our guests have both in our stores and in our communities is very important to us. As ambassadors, we want to share some of our favorite places to hike, enjoy a meal, or catch some live music. We have fun at work, and we want to share it with our customers and guests.
Mast General Store has launched a formal internship program available in their eCommerce/ Internet division. The selected intern will be exposed to all facets of maintaining a virtual retail presence while leveraging and optimizing the store based systems, processes and people, ultimately for a best in class OmniChannel guest experience.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities (but not limited to):
• Requirements gathering for and managing a small project.
• Assisting in the requirements research and project management of a large project/initiative
• Researching and writing standardization style guides
• Product vendor relations
• Copy writing/editing
• Marketing proofing & review
• Data analysis & reporting
• Attending strategy and update meetings
• Prepare meeting notes / recaps
• Preparing financial reports
• General administrative / office assistance
RequirementsIdeal internship candidates must:
* Be enrolled as a junior, senior or grad student in a college or university
* Have a GPA of 3.0 or better and in good standing with their institute of higher learning.
* Seeking a degree in ecommerce/internet, marketing, merchandising or business management