Website Developer for Miami-Based StartupCoral IQ
E-commerce Customer Service Manager, (Midtown)IHD, LLC
Facebook and Instagram Content CreatorUrban Leak
Facebook and Instagram Content ContributorUrban Leak
Intern - Digital Assistant (Social Media & Web Development)Catalyst Next LLC
SEO specialist for Paris based online fashion magazineVOLUP2
Software DevelopersMDS Asset Recovery - Scribe
Editorial Interns wanted for Women's Health StartupBookmark This
Posted: January 20 2016
Company Location: Irving, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJoin an amazing team and help promote wellness in women. Our company is Ladiesbalance.com and we aspire to be the go to online destination for all things related to women's natural wellness and beauty. We develop clean, plant based products, promote communities and develop platforms that make it easy for women to achieve their wellness and fitness goals.
We are seeking interns to join us on the journey to building our company to a globally recognized digital brand. As an editorial intern with Ladiesbalance.com, you will work one on one with the CEO to manage, write and promote content on the website, news media and beyond. You will learn the in's and out of digital marketing, connect with influencers in the health and wellness space, receive free products and most importantly be a part of a groundbreaking company. We will help you to build your brand, work with you on your career objectives, teach you about entrepreneurship, provide mentorship and so much more.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the CEO.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Must be at least 18 years of age. Proof of age maybe required
-Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, marketing, advertising or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus