Spring, Summer, Fall - Real estate Company looking for interns- Internet access requiredReal Estate
General InternNuWorld Gaming Inc
Web and Logo Design858 digital
Website Designer/Coder InternshipBusiness Services
google maps/reviews expert neededIndelible Ink-NY
Database Content InternPalace Tours
Web Development and SEO (remote)LPB Media
Knowledge Management, Information Sciencehttp://www.mediahive.com
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Push It Workflow Management
Posted: November 01 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPush It Workflow Management is a cutting edge start-up located in San Diego, CA.
We are seeking interns to write, manage & implement content for our CRM. This includes emails, Website landing page content and newsletters.
You must have the skill set to research a target audience and craft an appropriate message based on demographic information available.
This internship may turn into a part-time paid opportunity.
These are rough cut videos on the software platform: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeDLO_NdRnYJt_F1f0xuAg
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus