Lrngo.com - Community Manager & Social Media InternshipsLRNGO, INC.
SEO Specialists WantedNGSC Sports LLC
(PAID) Marketing/BD/Office Intern for Online MarketplaceEventum Inc.
Blogger - SalesSwarmSales, Inc.
Inside Sales RepresentativeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success Manager - Part TimeSwarmSales, Inc.
Customer Success ManagerSwarmSales, Inc.
Social Media InternManly Men Stuff
Front End Web Developer InternBookmark This
33 W 17th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: April 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDescription: YourGuru is seeking talented engineers to join its technology division. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running with the ability to debug and test front end code with little learning curve.
ResponsibilitiesDaily tasks might include:
- technical Research
- building and using unit testing
- building and using automation tools
You will be able to gain experience with:
- our stack (Nginx, Gunicorn, Python/Django, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Memcached, and more)
- Front End development
- QA processes
- Must be organized, detail orientated
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must be able a self starter, but be able to work independently
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with front end development
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with front end debugging tools
- A good understanding of how browsers are leveraged by front end development
- Must have experience with Sellenium or similar
Nice to have:
- experience with documentation