Website Designer/Coder InternshipBusiness Services
google maps/reviews expert neededIndelible Ink-NY
Spring, Summer, Fall - Real estate Company looking for interns- Internet access requiredReal Estate
Database Content InternPalace Tours
Web Development and SEO (remote)LPB Media
Knowledge Management, Information Sciencehttp://www.mediahive.com
Social Media & Community Management InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Social Media/Marketing InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Front-end Development SupportBookmark This
Value Added LLC
Posted: November 18 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionValue Added (VA) is a Shanghai-based HR technology startup. We are building China's first career search platform based on online dating methodologies. Our goal is to connect Chinese job searchers with employers in the same effective and addictive manner that Tinder matches dates. We believe this is an innovative and highly valuable service that will reduce the pain of job searchers and the HR costs of corporations. VA was founded by a management consultant, a investment banker, the former director of Fudan University’s MBA Career Center, and an experienced developer.
You will work closely with our COO to plan and execute PR focused on onboarding multinational HR directors prior to our Beta launch. If you are able to travel to Shanghai we will support your visa application. However, we are equally open to working with interns based abroad. Work is project-based and communication can be managed using Skype, Asana and email.
ResponsibilitiesIf you are passionate about communications, social media, events, networking and keeping up with the news cycle this is the perfect internship for you. We are looking for candidates that want to get ahead and are looking for an internship experience that will set them apart from the rest of the job market when they graduate.
- Press release and pitch writing
- Social media marketing and blogging
- Newsletter writing and creation
- Event planning and execution
- Media list building
- Researching trends in relevant industries
- Brainstorming ideas for events and promotions
- Press kit writing creation
- Attending morning and evening events
RequirementsRequirements for the position:
• Interpersonal and group communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively and take constructive criticism
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong proofreading skills
• Ability to work within strict deadlines
• Self-starter that works well in a fast-paced environment
SkillsRequired - Public Relations, B2B Marketing, Cross Media Marketing
Preferred - Internet Entrepreneur, Article Writing