Social Media MarketingThe Station LLC.
Website Design InternMove-Tastic!
Web Analytics InternshipNrdFeed
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)wbiznet
Dallas Theater Center 2017 Spring Web Content InternDallas Theater Center
Website Production InternshipAAUW
Intern Marketing SpecialistAPPINALL, INC.
Game Community ManagerIncuvation Labs
Graphic Design and Website Development InternshipBookmark This
Opus Partners & Co.
Posted: December 30 2014
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOpus is a social media start-up aimed at integrating the fine art industry with the rest of the world, and to make it more accessible to the general public by acting as the first ever online art exchange. This is an unpaid remote internship with flexible hours where you can work where you want and when you want, as long as you meet the given deadlines. You will attain first-hand experience of the development and decision-making behind a rising start-up. Expect 2-3 small projects a week, which may vary based on individual skill levels.
Interested applicants should include a resume and brief cover letter describing why you believe you are the right person for the position. Please indicate whether you would like to specialize in graphic design, website development, or both. You will be reporting directly to the CEO through email at the end of every week.
Responsibilities- Assist in the development of the website and general layout (Web. dev. interns only)
- Creation of graphics such as logos and icons, and general aesthetic improvements to the website (Graphic design interns only)
RequirementsFor specialization in graphic design:
- Proficient in design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, experience with HTML/CSS front-end development
For specialization in website development:
- Proficient in HTML/CSS front-end development, experience with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Alternatively may use frameworks such as Bootstrap or Wordpress if preferred
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- The emphasis is on your technical skills, not your degree
SkillsRequired - Basic HTML
Preferred - Computer Graphics, HTML + CSS, Adobe Design Programs, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator