Website Designer/Coder InternshipBusiness Services
google maps/reviews expert neededIndelible Ink-NY
Spring, Summer, Fall - Real estate Company looking for interns- Internet access requiredReal Estate
Database Content InternPalace Tours
Web Development and SEO (remote)LPB Media
Knowledge Management, Information Sciencehttp://www.mediahive.com
Social Media & Community Management InternNancy Consulting, Ltd
Social Media/Marketing InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Push It Workflow Management
Posted: November 01 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPush It Workflow Management Software is a start-up located in San Diego, CA.
We are seeking an individual who understands Internet marketing and graphic design. Your capacity will be to create Websites that are sleek, tell a story causing the prospect to fill out a more information request.
You will collaborate with a English major on content creation.
It is highly likely this will turn into a paid position for those with the appropriate skill sets.
Check out rough cut videos on our software here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjeDLO_NdRnYJt_F1f0xuAg
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback